Copyright Dr. Elizabeth Garner and Gary Hind July 29, 2014 All Rights Reserved
Previously we have begun to explore the secrets hidden in the “9” of the Magic Square which you see here, with a boat and child that has a Jewish star on it’s head, which is pointed to by the red arrow:
MORE SECRETS IN THE NUMBERS OF THE MAGIC SQUARE
Now we will turn to some other famous numbers in the Magic Square, the 15 and the 14. Previous researchers have concluded that the two numbers put together creates the date of “1514,” the year of the Duerer’s mother’s, Barbara, death. Apparently a number of these researchers were not aware of the required math properties of a Magic Square that required these two numbers to be put next to each other in order for the Magic Square to “work” mathematically. It is silly to think that the Duerer’s would have a need to repeat the date of 1514 in the Magic Square, since the print is already dated 1514, and we have found in other prints, that there is no duplication of encodings in one print, only more clues. See http://wp.me/p2M3K7-2S and http://wp.me/p2M3K7-2S
WHAT ARE THE CLUES IN THE 15 AND THE 14 OF THE MAGIC SQUARE?
What you see above with the arrow annotations are the major clues in the pass of each of these numbers. What is hidden in plain sight?
The 15 pane:
1. The pink arrow points to what appears to be a cut off “B”
2. The pink arrow also points to what appears to be half of a cylinder that has the “B at the end of it
3. The green arrow points to what appears to be a key above the “5”
4. The peach arrow points to some symbol that is triangular in shape, with the triangle on it’s side on top of the middle part of the 5; you can see the horizontal line that defines this clue right above the skinniest part of how the % is constructed
5. The blue arrow point to some sort of dark triangle under the 5, that also has things that look like railheads sticking out from the left side of this triangle
WHAT’S IN THE “4” PANE?
1. The red arrow points to a clue of something that appears like half of a worm with two balls on it
2. The yellow arrow is pointing to something very strange thrusting forward from under the 4 that appears to indicate two hollowed out symbols, thrusting forward towards the viewer at roughly a SW direction
WHAT COULD THESE CLUES AND ENCODINGS MEAN?
More to come !