Copyright Dr. Elizabeth Garner, September 2014, All Rights Reserved
This Magic square number is found in the upper left hand corner of the complete Magic square as you see here:
It’s the lead in number that would catch people’s eyes and the target audiences that needed to get the messages. Whyen these numbers are studied we can see that they are receded into the tower; one has to look very closely to see this phenomena.
WHAT IS GOING ON?
Once again we are seeing some deceptive symbols tha the Dures have embedded in each of these magic square panes, but as we have analyzed each, we find some consistent repetitions and then new endowed symbols that begins to make us suspect that each on of these magic square panes were potentially targeted to different audiences. We can only speculate who these audiences were why each target audience need a different message. For what reason?
WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?
1. The red arrow on the bottom once again points to a coffin
2. The turquoise arrow points to a very strange wrapped up dead baby that has a Jewish star over it and this baby bunting shroud is sitting on a thick base under the numeral 1 which appears to be pointing to the right a an arrow, ending in a Jewish star.
3. The lime green arrow is pointing to a rider on horseback, with a Jewish star at the back of the horse. We’ve seen this tiny horseback rider on the road of the print, the Eustachium, in the left hand side of the print, riding up the road to the castle on the left. No one has yet to determine why this horseback rider was placed in the Eustachium, but if Durer is repeating this symbol encoding in such a same manner, it means that the same meaning was previously indicted in the Eustachium.
4. The dark blue arrow points to sea slug gain but also appears to have two boats with figures in it sitting on top of of the sea slug with a Jewish star in between the two boats or ships
5. The top red arrow is pointing to a seahorse curled right under the left hand side of the 1 capital
7. The light yellow arrow is point to the exact same coding found in the magic one numeral 7, indicated at the orange arrow
If you have enjoyed this article, please consider buying the book for more revelations on The Secret Cipher of Albrecht Durer.
More to come!