Copyright Dr. Elizabeth Garner, July 29, 2014, All Rights Reserved
SO WHAT IS ON THE ROOFTOP OF THE TOWER?
What you see here are two Renaissance coffins in Nuremberg. One is lying flat in front of your eyes, and the other one is on it’s side right above the flat coffin as you see here:
WHAT IS HERE?
1. The blue box is outlining the top coffin that is on it’s side.
2. The red box is outlining the flat coffin closest to your eyes
3. The yellow arrow is pointing to the side of the flat coffin
4. The red arrow is point in got the edge of the flat coffin
5. The blue arrow points to the Renaissance coffin above the flat coffin.
WHY would the Duerers be encoding coffins in their art? Did it have to do with the legend of Dracula that Nuremberg had made so famous in 1453 (see Part 1 of the this series)?
More to come!
If you like these articles please enter your email in the upper right hand corner for automatic alerts on new article publications (totally secure). And buy the book-more secrets there!