LINKEDIN TERRORISTS, LINKEDIN LIARS, LINKEDIN LOONIES, LURID LINKEDIN

LINKEDIN TERRORISTS

 

As I have written in the last couple of weeks, I’ve been defamed on Linkedin and wrote three articles about LINKEDIN MADNESS.  For background I include the links to the previous articles here

LINKEDIN MADNESS http://wp.me/p2M3K7-wa

AMBUSH IS AN AMBUSH MORE LINKEDIN MADNESS http://wp.me/p2M3K7-xE

TERROR ON LINKED IN –BE VERY AFRAID http://wp.me/p2M3K7-yz

 

SO, I just decided that ALL SHOULD BE BARED, SO YOU CAN ALL SEE THE LURID LIARS WHO HOLD THEMSELVES OUT AS SANE PEOPLE.  THIS IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING YOU CAN SEE ON TV.

The men attack

LET’S LOOK AT ANY ACTUAL CORRESPONDENCE THAT WENT ON BETWEEN ME AND THE PERPETRATORS HERE AND WHAT THEY PUBLICLY POSTED and by their actions made their information part of the public domain.

THE MAIN VILLAIN

THE CRIPPLED ACADEMIC

 

FEB 27, 2103

RE: GarbageLawrence Klepper, MFA Assistant Professor, California State University, Dominquez Hills

February 27, 2013 6:54 PM

You disappoint me.
I am no longer following or involved with your commentaries.
I expected more from you.

 

I DID NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL. I DON’T KNOW THIS MAN AND WONDER WHY HE’S BOTHERING TO EVEN CONTACT ME SINCE HE’S SO DISAPPOINTED.

SUSPECT

THE MAN STATES HE IS NO LONGER FOLLOWING ME AND I DON’T REALLY CARE. HE’S ENTITLED TO HIS OPINIONS, THEY ARE LIKE SOME BODY PARTS, EVERYONE HAS ONE.  BUT IT DOES MAKE ME SUSPICIOUS OF A PERSON WHO WOULD SPEND THE TIME SENDING SOMEONE A NEGATIVE EMAIL AND MAKES ME WONDER WHETHER HE IS AN ATTENTION GETTING WEIRDO TRYING TO EGG ME ON IN SOME FURTHER DISCUSSION

MAY 19, 2013

Good evening

Lawrence Klepper, MFA

May 19, 2013 9:43 PM

Made you look again, didn’t I. I have my eye on you too.
With regards, Larry

 

I’m the kitten

NOW I’M REALLY SUSPICIOUS OF THIS GUY.  Having worked internationally as a consultant, which is fraught with dangers for a woman, trained by the FBI and CT State Police, shot at, hijacked, mugged, held at gunpoint by terrorist police in a foreign country, all my “antenna” are activated by his comments.  THIS GUY COULD BE MUCH MORE THAN A WEIRDO.   I do not respond.

 

self explanatory

FEB 3, 2014, AFTER  MR. KLEPPER CONTACTS ME AGAIN, I SENT HIM THE FIRST LINK TO THE ARTICLES I HAD WRITTEN ABOUT LINKEDIN MADNESS, AND THE FOLLOWING CONVERSATION ENSUED

On 02/03/14 2:01 PM, Dr. Elizabeth Garner wrote:
——————–
http://wp.me/p2M3K7-xE

On 02/03/14 6:42 PM, Lawrence Klepper, MFA wrote:

——————–
FYI
http://www.linkedin.com/groupAnswers?viewQuestionAndAnswers=&discussionID=5835815611774566402&gid=3985172&trk=eml-anet_dig-b_nd-pst_ttle-cn&fromEmail=&ut=1kARIfMAw-TS41

ENJOY

 

On 02/03/14 8:41 PM, Dr. Elizabeth Garner wrote:
——————–
THANK YOU LAWRENCE FOR THIS ENLIGHTENING INFORMATION AND FOR DOING WHAT YOU DID.

what you don’t seem to understand is that THIS IS A PRIVATE EMAIL AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GROUP RULES OR ANYTHING ELSE ON ANY DISCUSSION GROUP WHATSOEVER. YOU DON’T SEEM TO RECOGNIZE THE DIFFERENCE.

IT IS NOT A REPLY TO ANYTHING POSTED. I SENT YOU A PERSONAL COPY OF MY ARTICLE I POSTED ON MY WEBSITE TO YOUR PERSONAL LINKEDIN EMAIL BECAUSE YOU’VE EXPRESSED SUCH ENDURING INTEREST IN MY WORK AND RESEARCH.

YOU HAVE JUST BROKEN THE LAW BUT GIVEN ME A NEW IDEA FOR AN ARTICLE.

GOOD LUCK WITH ALL YOUR CANCER TREATMENTS. I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR RECOVERY

THANK YOU.

A COPY OF THIS EMAIL WILL NOW BE SENT TO TATJANA (THE ORIGINAL GROUP MODERATOR WHO STARTED THE TERRORISM) AS EVIDENCE SINCE YOU CHOSE TO SEND IT TO HER, PUTTING IT IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN FOR ME TO FORWARD

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVORS

ELIZABETH GARNER

On 02/04/14 9:47 AM, Lawrence Klepper, MFA wrote:

——————–
So my sending it to you is somehow different that you doing it to me? I saw your snide remarks about my martyrdom because of my cancer. Watch for my next posts they are dedicated to you.

 

watch for those ambushers

DOES ANYONE SEE ANY SNIDE REMARKS ABOUT THE FACT THIS MAN DECIDED TO GO PUBLIC THAT HE HAS CANCER IN A POST SOMEWHERE? DOES EVERYONE SEE THAT HE FIRMLY STATES “MY NEXT POSTS ARE DEDICATED TO YOU”? BUT HE CONTINUES ON WITH HIS EXCUSES:

What is unfortunate is that I originally believed in you, right up to the point where you placed yourself in front of Durer instead of the other way around. I have never once threatened you, I have stated that I challenged some of your conclusions and your assumptions, but that was in the interest of academic clarity and justification of presumptions. It is after all what academics do, challenge assumptions and claims.

Threaten away, I have done nothing illegal. Respectfully, Larry

LIARS

 

self explanatory

DIDN’T THIS MAN ORIGINALLY START OFF TELLING ME HE WAS DISAPPOINTED, WAS NO LONGER FOLLOWING ME, TITLED HIS EMAIL “GARBAGE” AND HADN’T CONTACTED ME FOR MONTHS, THANK GOODNESS.  OF COURSE, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT ME PLACING MYSELF IN “FRONT OF DURER” BUT NOW I KNOW I’M DEALING WITH SOMEONE OF WHICH I SHOULD BE VERY WARY AND A MAN IN CAHOOTS WITH SOMEONE ELSE TOO COWARDLY TO ACTUALLY ATTACK ONLINE.  MY RESPONSE:

A cancer fighter

 LARRY, IF YOU CAN READ INTO SINCERE COMMENTS MADE FOR YOUR GOOD HEALTH AS SNIDE COMMENTS, I’M TURNING THIS OVER TO THE LDS PEOPLE TO SET UP PRAYER CIRCLES FOR YOU.

I SPENT 11 YEARS AT DANA FARBER CANCER INSTITUTE WITH CANCER IN BOTH OF MY PARENTS. I WOULDN’T WISH CANCER ON ANYONE, NOR ANY OF THE DREADED THERAPIES THE DOCTORS USE. IT’S COURAGEOUS TO SEE PEOPLE BATTLE THESE DREADED DISEASES. MY WISHES FOR YOU WERE SINCERE.

I’M NOT DOING ANYTHING TO YOU. YOU ARE DOING IT ALL TO YOURSELF. YOU ARE HOWEVER ACTIVELY ATTACKING ME AND JUST BECAUSE I HAPPEN TO BE MORE POLISHED AT UTILIZING AMBUSHES TO TURN THEM BACK ON THE AMBUSHERS IS NOT MY PROBLEM, IT’S YOURS.

I TAKE ALL OPPORTUNITIES HANDED TO ME ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU OPENLY AVOWED YOU WOULD DO THIS LONG AGO. I HAVE THE EMAILS.

I WOULD SUGGEST YOU BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU POST. IT IS MY LEGAL DUTY TO TELL YOU I’M AN ATTORNEY AND THIS IS MY REQUIRED DECLARATION TO YOU. ANYTHING YOU POST ABOUT ME IN A PUBLIC FORUM CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU.

BY THE MERE FACT THAT YOU STATE YOU ARE “DEDICATING” ANYTHING TO ME SHOWS MENS REA ESPECIALLY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED PREVIOUSLY. YOU’VE BEEN EDUCATED.

BEST,

ELIZABETH

AS AN ATTORNEY, I HAD TO IDENTIFY MYSELF OFFICIALLY TO HIM AS AN ATTORNEY AS REQUIRED BY MY LAW LICENSE, which I did,  information to given to himhim because I must, and a warning about consequences that can ensue, as I must.

DELUSIONS

FEB 14, 2104, I RECEIVE THIS FROM MR. KLEPPER

I see you’re taking another look.

I can walk the walk and talk the talk.
I’m up 860% in reviews thanks to you.
Have a great week, Larry

MY RESPONSE:

FEB 15, 2014  FROM KLEPPER-HE REVEALS HIS INTENT

 No Larry I’m not taking another look, I’m collecting evidence for my next article. And my website has climbed 250,000 places in the world just from the first article I posted.  but not because of you. this now gets copied into the evidence of your contact with me. have a great life. E

 MR. KLEEPPERS PUBLISHED RESPONSE

Lawrence Klepper, MFA

Assistant Professor, California State University, Dominquez Hills

Top Contributor

By way of explanation. I was doing research and stumbled on a site that had a whole series of disclaimers. I started reading them and wondered why there were so many odd and unexplained codices attached to the usual statement.
I wrote the disclaimer as a JOKE.

YES LARRY, YOU ORIGINALLY TOLD ME HOW DISAPPOINTED YOUR WERE WITH ME, YOU WERE NOT FOLLOWING ME, YOU LOST CONFIDENCE OVER SOMETHING UNINTELLIGIBLE, YET YOU PUBLICLY DECLARE YOU ARE A CANCER A PATIENT AND THIS IS ALL ABOUT FOOD AS YOU REVEAL BELOW?  DON’T YOU THINK YOU’RE CREDIBILITY IS SUSPECT?  NO, YOU DON’T HAVE ADULT FORESEEABLE CONSEQUENCES IN YOUR LIFE.

LARRY’S NON FINGER

I never mentioned anyone, pointed a finger in any direction, or claimed any injustice. I simply wrote it to have some fun. And to remind people of why we collective join together in the first place. The only regret I have is I did not include the line: All parties are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Where is Geraldo Rivera when you need him?

Lawrence Klepper, MFA

Assistant Professor, California State University, Dominquez Hills

Top Contributor

Pick your museum. FLASH MOB lickings at the museum or gallery of your choice. And I am an old fart, a tired old fart, just ask my wife.

 

LICKING ART

RIGHT, LET’S ALL GO LICK ARTWORKS IN MUSEUMS.  THE CONSERVATORS WOULD LOVE YOU.

Assistant Professor, California State University, Dominquez Hills

Top Contributor

The post she was referring to was my post on Museum-Gallery Tours where to eat.

At the point where I was RESPONDING TO ANOTHER OF HER EMAILS, I was putting the finishing touches on the foodies post. My attempt to post an enjoyable post and to get into a discussion away from her. “Wait till you see what I am posting” was an intro to “where to eat in Europe”, and we all know how dangerous that can be.

NO IT WASN’T , REMEMBER IT WAS TO BE DEDICATED TO ME SPECIFICALLY, BUT DID THINK HIS POSTS ON FOOD WAS VERY STUPID.

PEOPLE WHO REALLY DESERVE OUR ATTENTION

SO WE SEE A PATHETIC PERSON DEFAMING ME IN PUBLIC ADMITTING THAT HE WAS DOING IT TO GET ATTENTION “TO GET MORE REVIEWS”. HE’S APPARENTLY WRITING FOR THE EZINE AGAIN FROM WHICH I ACTIVELY CHOSE TO DISSASSOCIATE MYSELF, BUT HE CAN’T BE GETTING GREAT REVIEWS THERE SINCE THAT EZINE’S WEB STATS ARE SINKING LIKE A STONE. I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG ABOUT MR. KLEPPER’S INTENTIONS.

I RECEIVE MANY EMAILS TO “STAY SAFE” WHICH I KNOW HOW TO DO.

SUPPORT

EVERYONE HAS LOVED MY ARTICLES ABOUT LINKEDIN MADNESS AND LINKEDIN TERRORISM AND MY WEB STATS ARE SHOOTING THROUGH THE ROOF AS ARE THE SIGN-UPS AT MY WEBSITE.  PEOPLE ACTUALLY SEEM TO WANT ACTUAL THOROUGH RESEARCH, SECRETS REVEALED AND THE EVIDENCE PRESENTED.

GET YOUR LURID FIX HERE

 

FOR YOUR LURID PLEASURE PLEASE SEE THE OTHER LIES AND INSANE, NONSENSICAL INACCURATE COMMENTS OF OTHERS INVOLVED WITH THE TRAVESTY OF SUPPOSED FREE SPEECH BELOW, WHICH ARE SO STUPID TO WRITE IN PUBLIC -A HEAP OF HORSE PUCKY. 

TALIBAN MODERATORS

 AUGUST 2, 2013 FROM TATJANA JOVANOVIC, MODERATOR OF LINKEDIN GROUPS: WHAT SHE CHOSE TO LEAVE OUT FROM HER POSTS OF HER EMAILS TO ME

You are already a member of them (“European Sculpture and Works of Art” and “Museum and Gallery…”) and placed this article there as well, which is O.K.

I had seen your post in the morning, but could not open it, so I left it. Now, there is one comment and I do not want to delete the post. SO TATJANA DOESN’T DO HER JOB.  SEE http://wp.me/p2M3K7-xE

OCT 16, 2013 FROM TATJANA JOVANOVIC

 Dear Elizabeth,

Your post is visible in the group (in both groups) – I am answering to it, and you can find it as posted “12 hours ago.” Please, if no one comments your post, do not post the same again and again because it is too much.

It happens to everyone who posts that there is no comment to his or her post(s)

THIS WAS HER EXPLANATION AS TO WHY POSTS DON’T SHOW UP WHICH FUTHER EXPLAINED HER LAZINESS  SEE http://wp.me/p2M3K7-xE

 

LAZY

I hardly found the time to write this explanation to you (because I am really very busy this and the next month)  WHY IS SHE A MODERATOR IF SHE DOESN’T HAVE TIME TO DO THE JOB?  LATER I MADE A COMMENT TO HER THAT HER LACK OF OVERSIGHT SEEMED TO CAUSE PEOPLE NEVER RESPONDING TO POSTS. I’M BAD, SO UNCIVIL. 

JAN 29, 2014 FROM TATIANA JOVANOVIC WHO SELF SELECTED HERSELF THE “CIVILITY POLICE” AND TOOK SECRET BALLOTS ON MY QUALITY AS A MEMBER.

SHOULD BE RECOGNIZABLE IN HER COUNTRY

 THE ISSUE IN QUESTION WAS THE POSTING OF A MARGINALIA PICTURE THAT I SUGGESTED HAD ANTI-SEMITIC OVERTONES.  I  EVEN POSTED THE LINK THAT NO ONE COULD GET TO AT THE BRITISH MUSEUM FOR EVERYONE TO REVIEW THEMSELVES.  AFTER MY SUCCESSFUL REVIEW OF THE DIGITIZED VERSION ON THE BRITISH MUSEUM WEBSITE, I WROTE ON THE THREAD THERE WERE ONLY TWO CONCLUSIONS, EITHER THE BRITISH MUSEUM HAD NOT DIGITIZED THE ENTIRE BOOK OR THE PICTURE HAD BEEN MISATTRIBUTED.  THIS IS WHAT WAS SUPPOSEDLY UNCIVIL ON MY PART THAT PROMPTED THIS RESPONSE. UH, CAN ANYONE ELSE COME UP WITH A BETTER CONCLUSION?

HOG NOSED ASS AND DUCK BILLED HEAD-FROM THE LUTRELL BIBLE, STORY OF EASUA AND JACOB
HOG NOSED ASS AND DUCK BILLED HEAD-FROM THE LUTRELL BIBLE, STORY OF EASUA AND JACOB

 Dear Elizabeth,

I had to change your permission to post to the status “require moderation” and have been waiting to hear the owner’s opinion about your membership in our four groups. I know that Bastiaan would agree with any my decision regarding the groups, but prefer to wait for some time on his respond.

I have been spending more time on troubles that you have been making with your unacceptable comments (very rude to those who do not take your theories, i.e. hypotheses) than for everything else on LI, ONCE AGAIN SHE ADMITS TO NOT HAVING PROPER TIME TO DO HER JOB although there are more than ten thousands members all together. My job of a manager would be just routinely without the need to care about what you say and whether you offended (again and again) some people in the groups. LAZY AND JUST ADMITTED TO IT.

FROM THE DAILY MAIL, A NEWSPAPER WITH WHICH TATJANA SHOULD BE FAMILIAR

OF COURSE SHE DOESN’T PROVIDED ANY PROOF OF THIS, OF THE OFFENSES BECAUSE SHE’S THE CIVILITY POLICE

Especially last several weeks, trying not to make the decision that I do not like (to remove a member from the groups) as long as I do not have to, I have spent much of my time in correspondence with some members regarding to your excesses. I do not want to do that anymore.

TATJAN’S APPROACH TO FREE SPEECH

OOH, SECRET CABAL CONTACTS ABOUT “MY EXCESSES”, AM I GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM?  I DARE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE TO PUBLICLY POST ANYTHING, ANYTHING THAT WAS OFFENSIVE THAT A REASONABLE PERSON WOULD FIND OFFENSIVE.  COWARDS, PROPERLY TRAINED IN ACADEMIA TO STAB IN THE BACK BUT TOO INARTICULATE DO IT IN PUBLIC.

ACADEMIA

However, more important than that, it is the protection of other members’ right on free speech and opinion. AH THE CIVILITY POLICE, YOU ARE SO TRAINED IN THE LEGAL ASPECTS OF FREE SPEECH, RIGHT TATJANA?  I ASKED HER THIS QUESTION, SHE DIDN’T RESPOND. You wish this right for you, WOULDN’T STAND UP IN ANY COURT OF LAW EXCEPT THE INQUISTION, but for others – just as long as they agree with you or, at least, do not disagree with you. PROVE THIS CLAIM. In that case, you attack them PROVE IT, I DARE YOU TO PROVE IT, DID SOMEONE CRY? with unacceptable commentaries and That is not the freedom of communication and is against the rule of our groups (you can check the rules, e.g. in the “Medieval and Renaissance…” group – the last paragraph about the “free speech” rule).  I GUESS SPENDING MY TIME PUBLISHING A COMPUTER LINK THAT OTHERS WERE NOT TECHNICALLY EDUCATED ENOUGH TO OVERCOME IS AN UNACCEPTBLE COMMENTARY.  NOR THE EXTENSIVE TIME MY CO-AUTHOR SPENT IN ANSWERING POMPOUS, UNNECESSARY AND INACCURATE CHALLENGES-ESPECIALLY AFTER ONE PERSON SAID HE WOULD PLAIGARISE OUR ORIGINAL RESEARCH.

 

SELF EXPLANATORY

For now, I stopped your posts and comments. I will inform you of our decision.
Best,
Tatjana

FEB 1, 2014 TATJANA JOVANOVIC ONCE AGAIN ADMITS SHE DOESN’T HAVE TIME TO PROPERLY MODERATE THE GROUP.  WHAT I HAD DONE WAS FLAG A COMMENT AS INAPPROPRIATE

 

WHERE TATJANA MUST HAVE GOTTEN HER EDUCATION, the ultimate LDS GUY OF MODERATION

Dear Elizabeth,

from the NY TIMES-AN AESTITICIAN

I did not have time to write you before, SO WHAT DO YOU REALLY DO TATJANA?  IN THE USA AN “AESTITICIAN” AS YOU ADVERTISE YOURSELF, WORKS IN A HAIR SALON DOING NAILS AND EXTRACTING BLACKHEADS FROM SKIN, but I see that you did not have patience to wait for my answer for several days. The majority of us have a little more free time during the weekend, which is also my case. AS I HAD ALREADY PUBLISHED IN http://wp.me/p2M3K7-xE  WHY WOULD I WAIT FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO RUN MY LIFE? 

Some of the next days, I will inform the groups about this issue in an Announcement. I wrote to you that we (the owner and I) would decide what to do with your membership and you are still a member of the 4 groups. However, additionally, I wanted to present what have been happening to all members, so that they also take a part in this. I thought about your staying in the groups if there are those who think that your contribution is important for them and your comments not offensive – no matter how much time I will continue to spend checking each your comment, with the steady risk that it is offensive for some(one).

I am not talking about the expert side of discussions (which is a different matter), but mutual respect among interlocutors, which is given in the groups’ rule of the “free speech”: “The principles of ‘free speech’ and respect for each other are used in this group. Free speech in our opinion doesn’t mean insulting other group members. Offensive or insulting replies to discussions, personally aimed at other group members will be removed. In bad cases the ‘insulting group member’ will be removed from the group’” – written as our groups’ rule.

I waited for the owner’s answer, have been getting and answering to members’ messages regarding this issue; last several days, there was a big problem to use LI at all; etc.

YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT

I moderate four LI groups and cannot know about so many members’ other activities and disputes. The recent discussion in “European Sculpture and Works of Art” group was strange for me, but if I deleted all flagged comments (not only by you but also some other members), the discussion will look even more awkward. If it was my post, probably, I would try to remind interlocutors of the article’s topic and return to the issue; but I did not post it.

 

SELF EXPLANATORY

SO TATJANA WON’T DO HER JOB PROPERLY.

I saw that you gave some untrue information (LIES BUT IT SOUNDS GOOD FOR HER THESIS) on your blog regarding to our correspondence. Our real correspondence says a very different story. Fortunately, my LI archive is good and I have all e-mails that I sent and received in my LI Inbox.

DUH, DON’T I HAVE THE SAME EMAILS?

Only something for which I really should apologize to you is that I overseen your two messages that you sent to me on January 19th and 21st. That is not only the case with your messages, but also of several other members. The reason for that is that, since some time ago, LI changed something, so that I cannot see anymore the sign for new messages in LI Inbox, which before was visible as the sign for comments in the groups.

SELF EXPLANATORY

DIDN’T YOU JUST APOLOGIZE TO ME FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO GET TO EMAILS OR RESPONDING?  YOU CAN’T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, TATJANA.

SEE http://wp.me/p2M3K7-xE  AGAIN

However, even if I saw them, there was not something that should be done against Lawrence Klepper in the discussions. If you two have some personal issue outside of the groups, you should deal with it. But in the groups’ discussions, I did not notice anything offensive against you from his side, just that he, as many others, expected some expert proof(s) and references regarding the issue.

 

SELF EXPLANATORY

Can Tatjana ever write a cogent concise email?  Guess she never had to write a business report, no executive would ever put up with this horse pucky answer. If you can’t get it down to one page, YOU ARE FIRED.

AND SO TATJANA WHO DOES NOT REVEAL THE WHOLE TRUTH ABOUT THE EMAILS BUT WRITES A BUNCH OF LIES

 

SELF EXPLANATORY

Dear members of this group and participants in this discussion,

I am a member of this group, which I appreciate very much, but just have not had time to actively participate in your discussions. I am also a manager of the four LI groups (“Medieval and Renaissance Art, Antiques, Architecture, Archaeology, History, and Music,” “Medieval Illuminated Manuscripts,” “European Sculpture and Works of Art,” and “Museum and Art Gallery Exhibitions & Events”)–one of the people, i.e. the anonymous moderator whom Elizabeth Garner attacked in her blog. WHAT ATTACK, TATJANA?  PROVE IT.

 The owner of the groups is Bastiaan Knip, who has been too busy to regularly participate in our activities last year, but I have his full support in this issue. At the moment, according to what Elizabeth said in the two harsh pamphlets on her blog and in her private messages to me, she has many disputes and possibly even so-called “legal issues” with LI members. She has also made the sharp critique of our four groups that she enjoyed (and of which she is still a formal member) and of LI generally.

OOH FACEBOOK, LIKE YOU CAN’T BE FOUND

BASTIAAN KNIP OUT OF UNIFORM

BASTIAAN KNIP IS A MEMBER OF THE MILITARY, MY WHOLE FAMILY IS MILITARY, MY WAR HERO HUSBAND IS BURIED IN ARLINGTON.  BASTIAAN CUT OFF COMMUNICATIONS WITH ME ON LINKEDIN.  I FOUND HIM ON FACEBOOK AND CONTACTED HIM THERE.  HE NEVER RESPONDED. STUPID MILITARY MAN. WOULDN’T WANT TO BE IN HIS PLATOON.

First, my big apology to Lawrence because I did not enter into this discussion earlier. I needed some time to address this issue in a serious and proper way, especially since for her self-promotion Elizabeth misuses a very serious issue in her attempt to disqualify some members who are active participants in our discussions. I will post soon my announcement to our three groups in which Elizabeth actively participated. I could post it here as well if there is interest. My response is lengthy due to the need to give the facts—perhaps too long to be placed several times as a post—but I do not have a website, which might be a better option. So if you have any creative and inventive idea how I could do that, I would appreciate your suggestions.

I could wish that Lawrence’s disclaimer were only a joke as he cheerfully said. If you read my future announcement, you will see that there are indeed some very serious issues being raised. For now, I am copying from my statement its “post scriptum,” which is an example of Elizabeth’s “broadcasting the truth to the world”—right after she re-introduced herself and threatened to us as an attorney.

Thank you in advance,
Tatjana Jovanovic

WASN’T AVAILABLE WHEN I WENT LOOKING FOR IT BUT TATJANA IS A MAGICIAN, CAN MAKE THING APPEAR AND DISAPPEAR

 

MY HUSBAND'S BURIAL AT ARLINGTON. SORRY THE PIC IS BLURRY, IT'S NOT EASY GOING THRU THIS
MY HUSBAND’S BURIAL AT ARLINGTON

POST SCRIPTUM of my Announcement:
One more CONTRIBUTION TO THE “TRUTH” regarding to Elizabeth’s first pamphlet and our correspondence from about 6 months ago (fortunately, in spite of occasional LI technical problems, LI messaging has been working well, and the next quotations can be proved any time if needed):

Elizabeth says: “This moderator has made it clear from the past that she had not liked some of the posts I have published for reasons unknown, especially a reattributed article about the CIA admitting to having used art as propaganda through the Cold War…”

For your information, this discussion still could be found in “Medieval and Renaissance Art, Antiques, Architecture, Archaeology, History, and Music” group: Search – All Discussion – write “Art as Weapon.”
…Please, scroll down.

Her answer at that time was much different from her recent comment: “Thanks for your email. I think you do a marvelous job running these groups and I do want to express my appreciation for your capabilities and efforts. Yes, I knew full well I was violating the rules of this group when I posted this article. As you describe, occasionally you or Bastiaan post something against the rules when there is a very important reason to do so…”

I had mentioned that, “Very seldom, it have happened that Bastiaan or I post here something that is ‘against’ this rule, but the reason is mentioned if it is not obvious (humanitarian, informative, joyful…., something exceptional).” However, I would not count her post among the “suitable exceptions” from the list.

But there is, occasionally, also some fun with her pompous statements: “…ONE OF THOSE DISCOURAGED IRON CURTAIN ARTISTS had immediately responded in thanks for finally being allowed to know the truth that only they could sense. So in fact I had positively shed light for one confused human soul who gave thanks. I believe that was worth suffering the moderator’s wrath” – from the same comment.
Fortunately, I did not suffer when I posted the same article, which in another (timely suitable) group got many more comments. Nor were the members who took part in the discussion “confused human souls.”

Her answer at that time was much different from her recent comment: “Thanks for your email. I think you do a marvelous job running these groups and I do want to express my appreciation for your capabilities and efforts. Yes, I knew full well I was violating the rules of this group when I posted this article. As you describe, occasionally you or Bastiaan post something against the rules when there is a very important reason to do so…”
I had mentioned that, “Very seldom, it have happened that Bastiaan or I post here something that is ‘against’ this rule, but the reason is mentioned if it is not obvious (humanitarian, informative, joyful…., something exceptional).” However, I would not count her post among the “suitable exceptions” from the list.

But there is, occasionally, also some fun with her pompous statements: “…ONE OF THOSE DISCOURAGED IRON CURTAIN ARTISTS had immediately responded in thanks for finally being allowed to know the truth that only they could sense. So in fact I had positively shed light for one confused human soul who gave thanks. I believe that was worth suffering the moderator’s wrath” – from the same comment.
Fortunately, I did not suffer when I posted the same article, which in another (timely suitable) group got many more comments. Nor were the members who took part in the discussion “confused human souls.”

 

SELF EXPLANATORY

WOW, TATJANA REALLY IS TRYING TO SLING THE POOP AND OF COURSE SHE HAS THE CAPABILITY OF DECIDING WHAT IS TRIVIAL OR NOT. SHE MAKES UP WHATEVER SHE WANTS, ISN’T THAT WHAT THIS WHOLE THREAD IS ABOUT?  PEOPLE MAKING UP WHATEVER THEY WANT?  TO PRESS AN AGENDA?  CAN YOU EVER BE CONCISE?

I do not have a messianic and megalomaniac need to “shed light” on poor and “confused human souls.” My intention is more modest, scholarly, secular, and joyful: to share some news, stories, and images of beautiful and interesting works of art. That is my intention when I participate actively in these groups, not to be anyone’s Savior or Prophet. When I posted the article, the comments were rational, interesting, and also critical. And, fortunately, they were made not by fallen and saved souls, but rational and informed people.
Of course, the story with the member who answered to Elizabeth was also much more trivial than she presented it to be: he thanked to Elizabeth, but was already “enlightened” by his own life experience related to the issue.

NOW I’M A MEGLOMANIAC AND HAVE MESSIANIC INTENTIONS,  TATJANA HAS SUCH CAPABILITY OF DETERMINING THIS BECAUSE………………………..
These were Elizabeth’s “four for one,” four false statements in just one paragraph with the bonus of two “messianic” megalomanias, so if this is her average pace in saying the truth, then multiply with the number of the paragraphs. This is a “virtual community,” but the notion of right and wrong are the same as in our life offline.
I do not have a messianic and megalomaniac need to “shed light” on poor and “confused human souls.” My intention is more modest, scholarly, secular, and joyful: to share some news, stories, and images of beautiful and interesting works of art. That is my intention when I participate actively in these groups, not to be anyone’s Savior or Prophet. When I posted the article, the comments were rational, interesting, and also critical. And, fortunately, they were made not by fallen and saved souls, but rational and informed people.
Of course, the story with the member who answered to Elizabeth was also much more trivial than she presented it to be: he thanked to Elizabeth, but was already “enlightened” by his own life experience related to the issue.

These were Elizabeth’s “four for one,” four false statements in just one paragraph with the bonus of two “messianic” megalomanias, so if this is her average pace in saying the truth, then multiply with the number of the paragraphs. This is a “virtual community,” but the notion of right and wrong are the same as in our life offline.

SELF EXPLANATORY

 I’m done with Tatjana, EVEN I’M BORED.

NOW LET’S GET TO THE OTHER LOONIES FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE

FEB 7, 2014 FROM DAINEL ELSTER

RE: I am not a pacifist. I believe that when someone is attacking a friend, they need to be attacked. That’s what friendship means. Did I…

Daniel Elster Design and Sales Associate; Painter; Art Teacher

February 7, 2014 5:12 PM

You published rants always refer to a woman, not Lawrence. Your ravings do not quote a single post. You provide no evidence whatsoever of any wrongdoing to you by Lawrence. You have provided no “facts” that you believe I should know. You admit to harassing individuals by sending them private messages about their posts, as you are doing with me.

I read your CIA crap on another thread, and chose not to respond to someone so clearly delusional.

APPARENTLY DANIEL DOESN’T READ OTHER POSTS WHERE TATJANA ADMITTED SHE HAD POSTED THE SAME ARTICLE THE YEAR BEFORE HERSELF.  I GUESS WE BOTH ARE PSYCHOTIC BITCHES.

 AND HE GOES ON WITH THIS, A REALLY STRANGE DEFINITION OF FRIENDSHIP:

 

SELF EXPLANATORY

RE: I am not a pacifist. I believe that when someone is attacking a friend, they need to be attacked. That’s what friendship means. Did I…

Daniel Elster Design and Sales Associate; Painter; Art Teacher

February 7, 2014 5:12 PM

You published rants always refer to a woman, not Lawrence. HUH? Your ravings do not quote a single post. You provide no evidence whatsoever of any wrongdoing to you by Lawrence. You have provided no “facts” that you believe I should know. You admit to harassing individuals by sending them private messages about their posts, as you are doing with me.

I read your CIA crap on another thread, and chose not to respond to someone so clearly delusional. AGAIN HE HAS NO IDEA THAT TATJANA HAD POSTED THE SAME ARTICLE A YEAR AGO.  I BELIEVE THE ARTICLE WAS REPORTED IN EITHER THE NEW YORK TIMES OR THE WALL STREET JOURNAL (OR AN EQUALLY  DISTINGUISHED NEWS SOURCE), FLY BY NIGHT OPERATIONS I GUESS ACCORDING TO DANIEL

Get some help and medication, you paranoid psychotic bitch. And go fuck yourself.

And if you EVER contact me privately again, you mentally crippled dwarf, I will be the one alerting Linkedin about YOUR harassment.

So, once again, go fuck yourself.

Get some help and medication, you paranoid psychotic bitch. And go fuck yourself.

And if you EVER contact me privately again, you mentally crippled dwarf, I will be the one alerting Linkedin about YOUR harassment.

So, once again, go fuck yourself.

AT THIS POINT I REPORTED DANIEL ELSTER TO LINKEDIN FOR ABUSE; DANIEL ELSTER KEEPS UP THE ABUSE

 RE: I am not a pacifist. I believe that when someone is attacking a friend, they need to be attacked. That’s what friendship means.

Daniel Elster Design and Sales Associate; Painter; Art Teacher

February 7, 2014 5:28 PM

Yes, Linked stock took a nose because of me and people like me. It was PLANNED BY THE CIA.

You are a moron and a very sick woman.

Go FUCK YOURSELF.

I heard from Lawrence that he could indeed have blocked individuals, and I was incorrect in my assumption that he couldn’t. He had the integrity to let me know it, despite the fact that it could lend credibility to your scurrilous accusations of him, and discredit him. That is the kind of integrity you have none of.

Contact me again and I will report you to LinkedIn, you cunt.

On 02/07/14 10:01 AM, Dr. Elizabeth Garner wrote:
——————–
Yes, I was viciously threatened in other groups but remained civil. Your friend actively took part

why don’t you actually read about what happened

http://wp.me/p2M3K7-wa

http://wp.me/p2M3K7-xE

or don’t you care to know all the facts?

Elizabeth

SELF EXPLANATORY

 

Daniel Elster

Design and Sales Associate; Painter; Art Teacher

Ms. Garner:

NO one these threads has the authority to be moderator, no one can censor posts, no one can ban individuals, no one can strike posts from the thread.

Your paranoia and vitriol is based on a completely false premise. To which there is only one appropriate response:

GO FUCK YOURSELF HARDER WITH THE POLE YOU HAVE STUCK UP THERE!

 

Notice here I liked this comment but apparently haD been locked out of responding.

Daniel Elster

Design and Sales Associate; Painter; Art Teacher

Scarlett:

Really? Think so?

She is spreading lies and threats about Lawrence complete with images of military occupation.

She deserves a VERY hard slap across the face, and there is no language that is obscene or vile enough to be equivalent to her actions.

INSTRUCTIONS

Daniel Elster

Design and Sales Associate; Painter; Art Teacher

I am not a pacifist. I believe that when someone is attacking a friend, they need to be attacked. That’s what friendship means. Did I threaten her in ANY way??? I used words I found to be the most precisely appropriate to let this psychotic bitch know how others feel about her actions with zero room for doubt and zero room for civility. She is a paranoid idiot with a website, and what she is doing is fouler that any language I can possibly come up with.

Sometimes expressing pure outrage and disgust is the highest road. It’s certainly more honest than “discussing” anything with the likes of her.

WOW, APPARENTLY HE WAS SENT TO SWEAR SCHOOL, SUCH A COMMAND OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. I GUESS JESUS CHRIST, MAHATMA GHANDI,  MOTHER THERESA, AND POPE FRANCIS WOULD BE SO PROUD OF HIM.

Daniel Elster

Design and Sales Associate; Painter; Art Teacher

I just received not one but two private messages from Dr. Elizabeth.

It is clear to me that she is the one doing the harassing.

One more and I will report her.

DANIEL ESTER APPARENTLY

DANIEL ELSTER GETS THE SAME TREATMENT AND WHINES AND NOW BROADCASTS THAT HE’S GOING TO CIRCUMVENT LINKEDIN RULES

Dan

Dan Elster – painter

painter

Hello, everyone:

It might of interest some of you to know that Dr. Liz has complained to Linkedin about my harassing her, (I insulted, but never harassed) although it was she who harassed me with repeated unwanted personal messages, in direct violation of Linkedin rules. I have been restricted pending an “investigation”. You may notice a name change as a result.

Because of her actions, I have reported her harassment of me. We’ll see what happens.

This crazy person is a real piece of work.

HERE’S SOME VOICES OF SANITY

Scarlett

Scarlett Massel

Potter, printmaker, painter, Director at TLHGallery and Pellafort Press, believer in Art

Top Contributor

Daniel, you might agree or disagree with Dr Garner, but your comment is more a reflection on yourself than her. You should be ashamed of yourself. That is inappropriate.

Anthony (Tony) Martino, Mell Fraser and 2 others like this

XERSA

XERSA fine artist

Contemporary Artist

Top Contributor

Did anyone actually read Dr Garners links properly?

Dr. Elizabeth Garner likes this

Elizabeth Malyon

Consultant/owner at Artcyclopedia.com

I don’t have a clue what’s going on here – but I thought that discussions on LinkedIn were to be maintained at a professional level – not like other social media boards where people sound off with accusations, personal attacks, and crude language.

Mark K., Dr. Elizabeth Garner and 1 other like this

HERE COME THE CRAZIES AGAIN, THIS ONE IS THE MAD HATTER

THE MAD HATTER-ORIGINAL ART SHE SHOULD BE PROUD

 Terri Lloyd (wears a hat)

Credo Quia Absurdum

Top Contributor

What is it with LinkedIn and the lunacy? I was bullied and abused yesterday in another thread by a whack job from Europe. She completely devolved into madness and delusions that my comments were all about her, they weren’t, they were generalizations about how I’m not obliged to fall into the trap of making pretty pictures. (If that offends, get over it. Geez.)

This place is so passive aggressive. More so than others, but I’ve observed that perhaps this is the nature of social media.

Mark

Mark Kulaga, M.Ed.

Apple, Inc. | & B i n a r y – S c u l p t o r

Top Contributor NOTICE THIS GUY IS A TOP CONTRIBUTOR????????? FOR WHAT?

Terri,

Just hold very still. I don’t want to miss you and hit the hat by mistake. (Wait, reverse that)
Now, where did I put that bow and arrow I got when I was six? Be right back. Don’t move.

🙂

Mark

Mark Bischak

Architect at Mark Bischak, Architect

Top Contributor

LinkedIn Hysterical Museum.

Zeneta

Zeneta Kertisz

Private Art Dealer at Zeneta Kertisz Art

What is going on here, this is America one has the right to speak his or her mind, if this entity did not like what Lawrence said why not write a rebbutal…I am willing to bet this is an American threating to sue, suing is a pass time in America for some reason !!!!

The old saying is: Sticks and Stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me !!
This is another reason we have wars people just cannot seem to sit and talk things over! .

YEAH THIS PERSON REALLY HAS A CLUE

SANITY AGAIN PREVAILS  

Anthony (Tony)

Anthony (Tony) Martino

Marketing and Brand Development Professional

Aren’t you guys bored yet? Is there any way I can stop getting your dumb updates? I am sorry I even contributed to this silly issue.

Dr. Elizabeth Garner likes this

Anthony (Tony)

Anthony (Tony) Martino

Marketing and Brand Development Professional

For the record, there was nothing innappropriate or untoward in Dr. Elizabeth Garner’s earlier statements. But you group of boring pompous and dare I say “rude old men” decided to berate her in a very disrespectful manner. As someone who has studied art and has been painting for over 20 years….its old farts like you that make me hate the art world. On that note, get a life, take a walk, take a shower…do something to occupy your boring little minds.

Dr. Elizabeth Garner likes this

Mark

Mark Magidson

Director at Exhibition Plus

… ” I will step into this fray with as much delicacy as I can muster only to say that passion (as long as it does not cross the border to personal offence)”…I stumbled into this chat room more than 100 posting ago and my opening line still goes.

I have looked at Dr E’s linked website regarding how the machinations of LinkedIn moderating may work. Although I am NOT equipped or have the information to gauge its correctness her thesis is stylishly done (Respect! – reminded me of some of John Berger’s early writing – ie Ways of Seeing), for that alone I think we should give this lady a break.

Exit this old fart (me!) stage right.

Dr. Elizabeth Garner likes this

THAT’S RIGHT THE USD STILL PREVAILS

Jen Wang

Vice President, ALM at Community Bank This is a totally American culture. I hope you are not too wealthy· 

Daniel

Daniel Elster

Design and Sales Associate; Painter; Art Teacher

“I am an attorney and thus was obligated also to advise him to seek legal advice.”

YES DANIEL, COMPLYING WITH THE RULES OF PROFESSIONAL ETHICS AND MY LAW LICENSE MAKES IT A THREAT.  WHERE DID YOU GO TO LAW SCHOOL? AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY? I ALMOST MAJORED IN IT.  AND I WAS THE DEAN SCHOLAR, ON FULL SCHOLARSHIP, I GUESS I’M STUPID. WHICH IS WHY I PRACTICE AT THE ONE OF SUPREME COURTS IN WASH. DC.

That’s called a veiled threat. Your obfuscation of it notwithstanding.

Speaking of being an attorney with bound by rules of conduct, does the New York Times know about your illegally republishing their articles on a regular basis? Or any of the other publishers you steal from? Let’s we all find out if they know or not by calling them, shall we?

You have no integrity, no honesty. You harassed me with not one, not two, but three personal messages after which I told you not to contact me after the first PM. There is something in federal law, I believe, about an obligation to cease and desist after a “do not call” request is made, and it applies to internet communications as well. It is clear to me that you are the one doing the harassing, based upon your repeatedly contacting me against my wishes.

You are a tin hat wearing conspiracy nut job. I have read some of your psychotic drivel, and I can assure you that you need serious psychiatric help. Even your husband, who was strong enough to survive Vietnam, could not survive long being with you.

Oh, and I almost forgot: fuck you.

AND THE LIES CONTINUE

SELF EXPLANATORY UNLESS YOU DON’T REALIZE THIS COMES FROM THE MOVIE V FOR VENDETTA THE CLASSIC MOVIE ABOUT REVOLT AGAINST BRITISH TYRANNY ON GUY FAWKES DAY

I DON’T KNOW THIS PERSON AND NEVER DID, SO HIS CLAIMS ARE LIES, LET’S SEE HIM PROVE HIS CLAIMS. MY HOME TOWN WASN’T THAT BIG, EVERYONE KNEW EVERYONE ELSE. I LEFT THIS TOWN ASAP BECAUSE IT WAS FILLED WITH ‘BEIGE” PEOPLE, BORING, EXCEPT FOR ALL THE DRUG ADDICTS, WHICH WAS WELL KNOWN.  DANIEL, YOU ONE OF THOSE?

SELF EXPLANATORY

 

Daniel Elster

Design and Sales Associate; Painter; Art Teacher

Larry,

Don’t worry, everyone can she exactly what she is. And everyone knows how decent a man you are.

What this poor deluded woman doesn’t understand is that in her quest to right the wrongs of pogroms and genocide against our people, she has resorted to the same strategy of innuendo, conspiracy, and paranoia that those responsible for our oppression used against us. She has become the very oppressor she hates. She has become, in her tiny little way, a version of Goebbles. As a Jew, and one that actually attended the very same synagogue as she did growing up, I am utterly ashamed of her. PROVE IT.

HERE COMES THE MAD HATTER. THIS WOMAN WENT ON AND ON ABOUT HER HAT. THE MAD HATTER GOT BORED BUT SHE DELARES SHE DOES DRUGS.

Terri Lloyd

Credo Quia Absurdum

Top Contributor

WAIT. I am NOT a rude old man. I am a unrefined cigar smoking, spitting and snarling, crusty bull, um, Cow in a china shop. Pull my finger and I’ll show you old farts.

BTW, when did it become a requirement for academics and artists to have “stick up butt” disease?

Terri Lloyd

Credo Quia Absurdum

Top Contributor

I drop a lot of acid.

Terri Lloyd

Credo Quia Absurdum

Blah blah blah blah! Since I don’t have a dog in the original fight and find the actual issue boring, I’m going shopping for some humor and some hats. Who’s in?

SANITY AGAIN

David

David Burch

Abstract Oil Paintings by J. David Burch at www.davidburchpaintings.com

Why don’t more people work at creating art than engage in all this needless clatter?

NOW HERE’S WHERE ANOTHER WOMAN SHOWS HER REAL IGNORANCE OF HISTORY AND ART HISTORY, FOR THE PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THE ARTICLE WERE NOT DEAD AT THE TIME THE PAINTINGS WERE CREATED, AND SHE’S A CHEMIST.  I HOPE I DON’T INGEST ANYTHING SHE’S MANUFACTURED.

 

SELF EXPLANATORY

Srebrenka Bogovic

principal at In Restauro

Top Contributor

Most of the personages Dürer was suppose to poison were already dead. And as I mentioned at the end of the Doctor’s article some pigments indeed were poisonous (I have a degree in chemistry) and the artists were well aware of it (at least most!) as is amply documented in the contemporary treatises. However even the poisonous pigments once held in place by the medium (a drying oil, mostly linseed) pose no threat unless one eats the whole painting :). The noxious pigments were the biggest threat to those who produced them (alchemists mostly), those who ground them (apprentices mostly) and those who used them as a colorants (artists mostly). But the speculation would make a great Hollywood scenario and film.

Georgette Eagleson, Dr. Elizabeth Garner like this

DIDN’T YOU JUST CLAIM YOU WERE A CHEMIST?  HOW MUCH OF A CRAZY PERSON ARE YOU?

LINKEDIN

BE VERY AFRAID OF LINKEDIN.  IT ISN’T CONTRIBUTING TO YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA STATS VERY MUCH.  YOU WASTE YOUR TIME. 

BUT LOOK AT HOW MUCH FUN YOU CAN HAVE!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LINKEDED IN TERRORISTS, LINKEDIN LIARS, LINKEDIN LOONIES, LURID LINKEDIN

 

As I have written in the last couple of weeks, I’ve been defamed on Linkedin and wrote three articles about LINKEDIN MADNESS.  For background I include the links to the previous articles here

 

LINKEDIN MADNESS http://wp.me/p2M3K7-wa

 

AMBUSH IS AN AMBUSH MORE LINKEDIN MADNESS http://wp.me/p2M3K7-xE

 

TERROR ON LINKED IN –BE VERY AFRAID http://wp.me/p2M3K7-yz

 

SO, I just decided that ALL SHOULD BE BARED, SO YOU CAN ALL SEE THE LURID LIARS WHO HOLD THEMSELVES OUT AS SANE PEOPLE.  THIS IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING YOU CAN SEE ON TV.

 

 

LET’S LOOK AT ANY ACTUAL CORRESPONDENCE THAT WENT ON BETWEEN ME AND THE PERPETRATORS HERE AND WHAT THEY PUBLICLY POSTED and by their actions made their information part of the public domain.

 

 

THE MAIN VILLAIN

 

 

FEB 27, 2103

 

RE: Garbage

Lawrence Klepper, MFA Assistant Professor, California State University, Dominquez Hills

February 27, 2013 6:54 PM

You disappoint me.
I am no longer following or involved with your commentaries.
I expected more from you.

 

I DID NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL. I DON’T KNOW THIS MAN AND WONDER WHY HE’S BOTHERING TO EVEN CONTACT ME SINCE HE’S SO DISAPPOINTED.

 

THE MAN STATES HE IS NO LONGER FOLLOWING ME AND I DON’T REALLY CARE. HE’S ENTITLED TO HIS OPINIONS, THEY ARE LIKE SOME BODY PARTS, EVERYONE HAS ONE.  BUT IT DOES MAKE ME SUSPICIOUS OF A PERSON WHO WOULD SPEND THE TIME SENDING SOMEONE A NEGATIVE EMAIL AND MAKES ME WONDER WHETHER HE IS AN ATTENTION GETTING WEIRDO TRYING TO EGG ME ON IN SOME FURTHER DISCUSSION

 

MAY 19, 2013

 

Good evening

Lawrence Klepper, MFA

May 19, 2013 9:43 PM

Made you look again, didn’t I. I have my eye on you too.
With regards, Larry

 

NOW I’M REALLY SUSPICIOUS OF THIS GUY.  Having worked internationally as a consultant, which is fraught with dangers for a woman, trained by the FBI and CT State Police, shot at, hijacked, mugged, held at gunpoint by terrorist police in a foreign country, all my “antenna” are activated by his comments.  THIS GUY COULD BE MUCH MORE THAN A WEIRDO.   I do not respond.

 

FEB 3, 2014, AFTER  MR. KLEPPER CONTACTS ME AGAIN, I SENT HIM THE FIRST LINK TO THE ARTICLES I HAD WRITTEN ABOUT LINKEDIN MADNESS, AND THE FOLLOWING CONVERSATION ENSUED

 

On 02/03/14 2:01 PM, Dr. Elizabeth Garner wrote:
——————–
http://wp.me/p2M3K7-xE

 

 

 

On 02/03/14 6:42 PM, Lawrence Klepper, MFA wrote:
——————–
FYI
http://www.linkedin.com/groupAnswers?viewQuestionAndAnswers=&discussionID=5835815611774566402&gid=3985172&trk=eml-anet_dig-b_nd-pst_ttle-cn&fromEmail=&ut=1kARIfMAw-TS41

ENJOY

 

On 02/03/14 8:41 PM, Dr. Elizabeth Garner wrote:
——————–
THANK YOU LAWRENCE FOR THIS ENLIGHTENING INFORMATION AND FOR DOING WHAT YOU DID.

what you don’t seem to understand is that THIS IS A PRIVATE EMAIL AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GROUP RULES OR ANYTHING ELSE ON ANY DISCUSSION GROUP WHATSOEVER. YOU DON’T SEEM TO RECOGNIZE THE DIFFERENCE.

IT IS NOT A REPLY TO ANYTHING POSTED. I SENT YOU A PERSONAL COPY OF MY ARTICLE I POSTED ON MY WEBSITE TO YOUR PERSONAL LINKEDIN EMAIL BECAUSE YOU’VE EXPRESSED SUCH ENDURING INTEREST IN MY WORK AND RESEARCH.

YOU HAVE JUST BROKEN THE LAW BUT GIVEN ME A NEW IDEA FOR AN ARTICLE.

GOOD LUCK WITH ALL YOUR CANCER TREATMENTS. I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR RECOVERY

THANK YOU.

A COPY OF THIS EMAIL WILL NOW BE SENT TO TATJANA (THE ORIGINAL GROUP MODERATOR WHO STARTED THE TERRORISM) AS EVIDENCE SINCE YOU CHOSE TO SEND IT TO HER, PUTTING IT IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN FOR ME TO FORWARD

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVORS

ELIZABETH GARNER

 

On 02/04/14 9:47 AM, Lawrence Klepper, MFA wrote:
——————–
So my sending it to you is somehow different that you doing it to me? I saw your snide remarks about my martyrdom because of my cancer. Watch for my next posts they are dedicated to you.

 

DOES ANYONE SEE ANY SNIDE REMARKS ABOUT THE FACT THIS MAN DECIDED TO GO PUBLIC THAT HE HAS CANCER IN A POST SOMEWHERE? DOES EVERYONE SEE THAT HE FIRMLY STATES “MY NEXT POSTS ARE DEDICATED TO YOU”? BUT HE CONTINUES ON WITH HIS EXCUSES:

 

What is unfortunate is that I originally believed in you, right up to the point where you placed yourself in front of Durer instead of the other way around. I have never once threatened you, I have stated that I challenged some of your conclusions and your assumptions, but that was in the interest of academic clarity and justification of presumptions. It is after all what academics do, challenge assumptions and claims.
Threaten away, I have done nothing illegal. Respectfully, Larry

 

DIDN’T THIS MAN ORIGINALLY START OFF TELLING ME HE WAS DISAPPOINTED, WAS NO LONGER FOLLOWING ME, TITLED HIS EMAIL “GARBAGE” AND HADN’T CONTACTED ME FOR MONTHS, THANK GOODNESS.  OF COURSE, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT OF ME PLACING MYSELF IN “FRONT OF DURER” BUT NOW I KNOW I’M DEALING WITH SOEONE OF WHICH I SHOULD BE VERY WARY AND A MAN IN CAHOOTS WITH SOMEONE ELSE TOO COWARDLY TO ACTUALLY ATTACK ONLINE.  MY RESPONSE:

 

LARRY, IF YOU CAN READ INTO SINCERE COMMENTS MADE FOR YOUR GOOD HEALTH AS SNIDE COMMENTS, I’M TURNING THIS OVER TO THE LDS PEOPLE TO SET UP PRAYER CIRCLES FOR YOU.

I SPENT 11 YEARS AT DANA FARBER CANCER INSTITUTE WITH CANCER IN BOTH OF MY PARENTS. I WOULDN’T WISH CANCER ON ANYONE, NOR ANY OF THE DREADED THERAPIES THE DOCTORS USE. IT’S COURAGEOUS TO SEE PEOPLE BATTLE THESE DREADED DISEASES. MY WISHES FOR YOU WERE SINCERE.

I’M NOT DOING ANYTHING TO YOU. YOU ARE DOING IT ALL TO YOURSELF. YOU ARE HOWEVER ACTIVELY ATTACKING ME AND JUST BECAUSE I HAPPEN TO BE MORE POLISHED AT UTILIZING AMBUSHES TO TURN THEM BACK ON THE AMBUSHERS IS NOT MY PROBLEM, IT’S YOURS.

I TAKE ALL OPPORTUNITIES HANDED TO ME ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU OPENLY AVOWED YOU WOULD DO THIS LONG AGO. I HAVE THE EMAILS.

I WOULD SUGGEST YOU BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU POST. IT IS MY LEGAL DUTY TO TELL YOU I’M AN ATTORNEY AND THIS IS MY REQUIRED DECLARATION TO YOU. ANYTHING YOU POST ABOUT ME IN A PUBLIC FORUM CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU.

BY THE MERE FACT THAT YOU STATE YOU ARE “DEDICATING” ANYTHING TO ME SHOWS MENS REA ESPECIALLY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED PREVIOUSLY. YOU’VE BEEN EDUCATED.

BEST,

ELIZABETH

 

AS AN ATTORNEY, I HAD TO IDENTIFY MYSELF OFFICIALLY TO HIM AS AN ATTORNEY AS REQUIRED BY MY LAW LICENSE, which I did,  information to given to himhim because I must, and a warning about consequences that can ensue, as I must.

 

FEB 14, 2104, I RECEIVE THIS FROM MR. KLEPPER

 

I see you’re taking another look.
I can walk the walk and talk the talk.
I’m up 860% in reviews thanks to you.
Have a great week, Larry

 

MY RESPONSE:

 

FEB 15, 2014  FROM KLEPPER-HE REVEALS HIS INTENT

 

No Larry I’m not taking another look, I’m collecting evidence for my next article.

 

And my website has climbed 250,000 places in the world just from the first article I posted.  but not because of you. this now gets copied into the evidence of your contact with me.

 

have a great life.

 

E

 

MR. KLEEPPERS PUBLSIHED RESPONSE

 

Lawrence

Lawrence Klepper, MFA

Assistant Professor, California State University, Dominquez Hills

Top Contributor

By way of explanation. I was doing research and stumbled on a site that had a whole series of disclaimers. I started reading them and wondered why there were so many odd and unexplained codices attached to the usual statement.
I wrote the disclaimer as a JOKE. YES LARRY, YOU ORIGINALLY TOLD ME HOW DISAPPOINTED YOUR WERE WITH ME, YOU WERE NOT FOLLOWING ME, YOU LOST CONFIDENCE OVER SOMETHING UNINTELLIGIBLE, YET YOU PUBLICLY DECLARE YOU ARE A CANCER A PATIENT AND THIS IS ALL ABOUT FOOD AS YOU REVEAL BELOW?  DON’T YOU THINK YOU’RE CREDIBILITY IS SUSPECT?  NO, YOU DON’T HAVE ADULT FORESEEABLE CONSEQUENCES IN YOUR LIFE. I never mentioned anyone, pointed a finger in any direction, or claimed any injustice. I simply wrote it to have some fun. And to remind people of why we collective join together in the first place. The only regret I have is I did not include the line: All parties are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Where is Geraldo Rivera when you need him?

 

Lawrence

Lawrence Klepper, MFA

Assistant Professor, California State University, Dominquez Hills

Top Contributor

Pick your museum. FLASH MOB lickings at the museum or gallery of your choice. And I am an old fart, a tired old fart, just ask my wife.

 

RIGHT, LET’S ALL GO LICK ARTWORKS IN MUSEUMS.  THE CONSERVATORS WOULD LOVE YOU.

 

 

Lawrence

Lawrence Klepper, MFA

Assistant Professor, California State University, Dominquez Hills

Top Contributor

The post she was referring to was my post on Museum-Gallery Tours where to eat.

At the point where I was RESPONDING TO ANOTHER OF HER EMAILS, I was putting the finishing touches on the foodies post. My attempt to post an enjoyable post and to get into a discussion away from her. “Wait till you see what I am posting” was an intro to “where to eat in Europe”, and we all know how dangerous that can be.

NO I WASN’T BUT DID THINK HIS POSTS ON FOOD WAS VERY STUPID.

 

 

 

SO WE SEE A PATHETIC PERSON DEFAMING ME IN PUBLIC ADMITTING THAT HE WAS DOING IT TO GET ATTENTION “TO GET MORE REVIEWS”. HE’S APPARENTLY WRITING FOR THE EZINE AGAIN FROM WHICH I ACTIVELY CHOSE TO DISSASSOCIATE MYSELF, BUT HE CAN’T BE GETTING GREAT REVIEWS THERE SINCE THAT EZINE’S WEB STATS ARE SINKING LIKE A STONE. I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG ABOUT MR. KLEPPER’S INTENTIONS.

 

I RECEIVE MANY EMAILS TO “STAY SAFE” WHICH I KNOW HOW TO DO.

 

 

EVERYONE HAS LOVED MY ARTICLES ABOUT LINKEDIN MADNESS AND LINKEDIN TERRORISM AND MY WEB STATS ARE SHOOTING THROUGH THE ROOF AS ARE THE SIGN-UPS AT MY WEBSITE.  PEOPLE ACTUALLY SEEM TO WANT ACTUAL THOROUGH RESEARCH, SECRETS REVEALED AND THE EVIDENCE PRESENTED.

 

 

FOR YOUR LURID PLEASURE PLEASE SEE THE OTHER LIES AND INSANE, NONSENSICAL INACCURATE COMMENTS OF OTHERS INVOLVED WITH THE TRAVESTY OF SUPPOSED FREE SPEECH BELOW, WHICH ARE SO STUPID TO WRITE IN PUBLIC -A HEAP OF HORSE PUCKY. 

 

 

AUGUST 2, 2013 FROM TATJANA JOVANOVIC, MODERATOR OF LINKEDIN GROUPS: WHAT SHE CHOSE TO LEAVE OUT FROM HER POSTS OF HER EMAILS TO ME

 

You are already a member of them (“European Sculpture and Works of Art” and “Museum and Gallery…”) and placed this article there as well, which is O.K.

I had seen your post in the morning, but could not open it, so I left it. Now, there is one comment and I do not want to delete the post. SO TATJANA DOESN’T DO HER JOB.  SEE http://wp.me/p2M3K7-xE

 

OCT 16, 2013 FROM TATJANA JOVANOVIC

 

Dear Elizabeth,

Your post is visible in the group (in both groups) – I am answering to it, and you can find it as posted “12 hours ago.” Please, if no one comments your post, do not post the same again and again because it is too much.

It happens to everyone who posts that there is no comment to his or her post(s)

 

THIS WAS HER EXPLANATION AS TO WHY POSTS DON’T SHOW UP WHICH FUTHER EXPLAINED HER LAZINESS  SEE http://wp.me/p2M3K7-xE

 

I hardly found the time to write this explanation to you (because I am really very busy this and the next month)  WHY IS SHE A MODERATOR IF SHE DOESN’T HAVE TIME TO DO THE JOB?  LATER I MADE A COMMENT TO HER THAT HER LACK OF OVERSIGHT SEEMED TO CAUSE PEOPLE NEVER RESPONDING TO POSTS. I’M BAD, SO UNCIVIL. 

 

JAN 29, 2014 FROM TATIANA JOVANOVIC WHO SELF SELECTED HERSELF THE “CIVILITY POLICE” AND TOOK SECRET BALLOTS ON MY QUALITY AS A MEMBER.

 

THE ISSUE IN QUESTION WAS THE POSTING OF A MARGINALIA PICTURE THAT I SUGGESTED HAD ANTI-SEMITIC OVERTONES.  I  EVEN POSTED THE LINK THAT NO ONE COULD GET TO AT THE BRITISH MUSEUM FOR EVERYONE TO REVIEW THEMSELVES.  AFTER MY SUCCESSFUL REVIEW OF THE DIGITIZED VERSION ON THE BRITISH MUSEUM WEBSITE, I WROTE ON THE THREAD THERE WERE ONLY TWO CONCLUSIONS, EITHER THE BRITISH MUSEUM HAD NOT DIGITIZED THE ENTIRE BOOK OR THE PICTURE HAD BEEN MISATTRIBUTED.  THIS IS WHAT WAS SUPPOSEDLY UNCIVIL ON MY PART THAT PROMPTED THIS RESPONSE. UH, CAN ANYONE ELSE COME UP WITH A BETTER CONCLUSION?

 

Dear Elizabeth,

I had to change your permission to post to the status “require moderation” and have been waiting to hear the owner’s opinion about your membership in our four groups. I know that Bastiaan would agree with any my decision regarding the groups, but prefer to wait for some time on his respond.

I have been spending more time on troubles that you have been making with your unacceptable comments (very rude to those who do not take your theories, i.e. hypotheses) than for everything else on LI, ONCE AGAIN SHE ADMITS TO NOT HAVING PROPER TIME TO DO HER JOB although there are more than ten thousands members all together. My job of a manager would be just routinely without the need to care about what you say and whether you offended (again and again) some people in the groups. LAZY AND JUST ADMITTED TO IT.

 

OF COURSE SHE DOESN’T PROVIDED ANY PROOF OF THIS OF THE OFFENSES BECAUSE SHE’S THE CIVILITY POLICE

 

Especially last several weeks, trying not to make the decision that I do not like (to remove a member from the groups) as long as I do not have to, I have spent much of my time in correspondence with some members regarding to your excesses. I do not want to do that anymore.

 

OOH, SECRET CABAL CONTACTS ABOUT “MY EXCESSES”, AM I GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM?  I DARE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE TO PUBLICLY POST ANYTHING, ANYTHING THAT WAS OFFENSIVE THAT A REASONABLE PERSON WOULD FIND OFFENSIVE.  COWARDS, PROPERLY TRAINED IN ACADEMIA TO STAB IN THE BACK BUT TOO INARTICULATE DO IT IN PUBLIC.

However, more important than that, it is the protection of other members’ right on free speech and opinion. AH THE CIVILITY POLICE, YOU ARE SO TRAINED IN THE LEGAL ASPECTS OF FREE SPEECH, RIGHT TATJANA?  I ASKED HER THIS QUESTION, SHE DIDN’T RESPOND. You wish this right for you, WOULDN’T STAND UP IN ANY COURT OF LAW EXCEPT THE INQUISTION, but for others – just as long as they agree with you or, at least, do not disagree with you. PROVE THIS CLAIM. In that case, you attack them PROVE IT, I DARE YOU TO PROVE IT, DID SOMEONE CRY? with unacceptable commentaries and That is not the freedom of communication and is against the rule of our groups (you can check the rules, e.g. in the “Medieval and Renaissance…” group – the last paragraph about the “free speech” rule).  I GUESS SPENDING MY TIME PUBLISHING A COMPUTER LINK THAT OTHERS WERE NOT TECHNICALLY EDUCATED ENOUGH TO OVERCOME IS AN UNACCEPTBLE COMMENTARY.  NOR THE EXTENSIVE TIME MY CO-AUTHOR SPENT IN ANSWERING POMPOUS, UNNECESSARY AND INACCURATE CHALLENGES-ESPECIALLY AFTER ONE PERSON SAID HE WOULD PLAIGARISE OUR ORIGINAL RESEARCH.

 

For now, I stopped your posts and comments. I will inform you of our decision.
Best,
Tatjana

 

FEB 1, 2014 TATJANA JOVANOVIC ONCE AGAIN ADMITS SHE DOESN’T HAVE TIME TO PROPERLY MODERATE THE GROUP.  WHAT I HAD DONE WAS FLAG A COMMENT AS INAPPROPRIATE

 

Dear Elizabeth,

I did not have time to write you before, SO WHAT DO YOU REALLY DO TATJANA?  IN THE USA AN “AESTITICIAN” AS YOU ADVERTISE YOURSELF, WORKS IN A HAIR SALON DOING NAILS AND EXTRACTING BLACKHEADS FROM SKIN, but I see that you did not have patience to wait for my answer for several days. The majority of us have a little more free time during the weekend, which is also my case. AS I HAD ALREADY PUBLISHED IN http://wp.me/p2M3K7-xE  WHY WOULD I WAIT FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO RUN MY LIFE? 

Some of the next days, I will inform the groups about this issue in an Announcement. I wrote to you that we (the owner and I) would decide what to do with your membership and you are still a member of the 4 groups. However, additionally, I wanted to present what have been happening to all members, so that they also take a part in this. I thought about your staying in the groups if there are those who think that your contribution is important for them and your comments not offensive – no matter how much time I will continue to spend checking each your comment, with the steady risk that it is offensive for some(one).
I am not talking about the expert side of discussions (which is a different matter), but mutual respect among interlocutors, which is given in the groups’ rule of the “free speech”: “The principles of ‘free speech’ and respect for each other are used in this group. Free speech in our opinion doesn’t mean insulting other group members. Offensive or insulting replies to discussions, personally aimed at other group members will be removed. In bad cases the ‘insulting group member’ will be removed from the group’” – written as our groups’ rule.

I waited for the owner’s answer, have been getting and answering to members’ messages regarding this issue; last several days, there was a big problem to use LI at all; etc.

 

I moderate four LI groups and cannot know about so many members’ other activities and disputes. The recent discussion in “European Sculpture and Works of Art” group was strange for me, but if I deleted all flagged comments (not only by you but also some other members), the discussion will look even more awkward. If it was my post, probably, I would try to remind interlocutors of the article’s topic and return to the issue; but I did not post it.

 

SO TATJANA WON’T DO HER JOB PROPERLY.

I saw that you gave some untrue information (LIES BUT IT SOUNDS GOOD FOR HER THESIS) on your blog regarding to our correspondence. Our real correspondence says a very different story. Fortunately, my LI archive is good and I have all e-mails that I sent and received in my LI Inbox.

 

DUH, DON’T I HAVE THE SAME EMAILS?

Only something for which I really should apologize to you is that I overseen your two messages that you sent to me on January 19th and 21st. That is not only the case with your messages, but also of several other members. The reason for that is that, since some time ago, LI changed something, so that I cannot see anymore the sign for new messages in LI Inbox, which before was visible as the sign for comments in the groups.

 

DIDN’T YOU JUST APOLOGIZE TO ME FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO GET TO EMAILS OR RESPONDING?  YOU CAN’T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, TATJANA.

 

SEE http://wp.me/p2M3K7-xE  AGAIN
However, even if I saw them, there was not something that should be done against Lawrence Klepper in the discussions. If you two have some personal issue outside of the groups, you should deal with it. But in the groups’ discussions, I did not notice anything offensive against you from his side, just that he, as many others, expected some expert proof(s) and references regarding the issue.

 

Can Tatjana ever write a cogent concise email?  Guess she never had to write a business report, no executive would ever put up with this horse pucky answer. If you can’t get it down to one page, YOU ARE FIRED.

 

AND SO TATJANA WHO DOES NOT REVEAL THE WHOLE TRUTH ABOUT THE EMAILS BUT WRITES A BUNCH OF LIES

 

Dear members of this group and participants in this discussion,

I am a member of this group, which I appreciate very much, but just have not had time to actively participate in your discussions. I am also a manager of the four LI groups (“Medieval and Renaissance Art, Antiques, Architecture, Archaeology, History, and Music,” “Medieval Illuminated Manuscripts,” “European Sculpture and Works of Art,” and “Museum and Art Gallery Exhibitions & Events”)–one of the people, i.e. the anonymous moderator whom Elizabeth Garner attacked in her blog. WHAT ATTACK, TATJANA?  PROVE IT.

 

The owner of the groups is Bastiaan Knip, who has been too busy to regularly participate in our activities last year, but I have his full support in this issue. At the moment, according to what Elizabeth said in the two harsh pamphlets on her blog and in her private messages to me, she has many disputes and possibly even so-called “legal issues” with LI members. She has also made the sharp critique of our four groups that she enjoyed (and of which she is still a formal member) and of LI generally.

 

BASTIAAN KNIP IS A MEMBER OF THE MILITARY, MY WHOLE FAMILY IS MILITARY, MY WAR HERO HUSBAND IS BURIED IN ARLINGTON.  BASTIAAN CUT OFF COMMUNICATIONS WITH ME ON LINKEDIN.  I FOUND HIM ON FACEBOOK AND CONTACTED HIM THERE.  HE NEVER RESPONDED. STUPID MILITARY MAN. WOULDN’T WANT TO BE IN HIS PLATOON.

First, my big apology to Lawrence because I did not enter into this discussion earlier. I needed some time to address this issue in a serious and proper way, especially since for her self-promotion Elizabeth misuses a very serious issue in her attempt to disqualify some members who are active participants in our discussions. I will post soon my announcement to our three groups in which Elizabeth actively participated. I could post it here as well if there is interest. My response is lengthy due to the need to give the facts—perhaps too long to be placed several times as a post—but I do not have a website, which might be a better option. So if you have any creative and inventive idea how I could do that, I would appreciate your suggestions.

I could wish that Lawrence’s disclaimer were only a joke as he cheerfully said. If you read my future announcement, you will see that there are indeed some very serious issues being raised. For now, I am copying from my statement its “post scriptum,” which is an example of Elizabeth’s “broadcasting the truth to the world”—right after she re-introduced herself and threatened to us as an attorney.

Thank you in advance,
Tatjana Jovanovic

 

WASN’T AVAILABLE WHEN I WENT LOOKING FOR IT BUT TATJANA IS A MAGICIAN, CAN MAKE THING APPEAR AND DISAPPEAR

 

POST SCRIPTUM of my Announcement:
One more CONTRIBUTION TO THE “TRUTH” regarding to Elizabeth’s first pamphlet and our correspondence from about 6 months ago (fortunately, in spite of occasional LI technical problems, LI messaging has been working well, and the next quotations can be proved any time if needed):

Elizabeth says: “This moderator has made it clear from the past that she had not liked some of the posts I have published for reasons unknown, especially a reattributed article about the CIA admitting to having used art as propaganda through the Cold War…”

For your information, this discussion still could be found in “Medieval and Renaissance Art, Antiques, Architecture, Archaeology, History, and Music” group: Search – All Discussion – write “Art as Weapon.”
…Please, scroll down.

 

Her answer at that time was much different from her recent comment: “Thanks for your email. I think you do a marvelous job running these groups and I do want to express my appreciation for your capabilities and efforts. Yes, I knew full well I was violating the rules of this group when I posted this article. As you describe, occasionally you or Bastiaan post something against the rules when there is a very important reason to do so…”
I had mentioned that, “Very seldom, it have happened that Bastiaan or I post here something that is ‘against’ this rule, but the reason is mentioned if it is not obvious (humanitarian, informative, joyful…., something exceptional).” However, I would not count her post among the “suitable exceptions” from the list.

But there is, occasionally, also some fun with her pompous statements: “…ONE OF THOSE DISCOURAGED IRON CURTAIN ARTISTS had immediately responded in thanks for finally being allowed to know the truth that only they could sense. So in fact I had positively shed light for one confused human soul who gave thanks. I believe that was worth suffering the moderator’s wrath” – from the same comment.
Fortunately, I did not suffer when I posted the same article, which in another (timely suitable) group got many more comments. Nor were the members who took part in the discussion “confused human souls.”

Her answer at that time was much different from her recent comment: “Thanks for your email. I think you do a marvelous job running these groups and I do want to express my appreciation for your capabilities and efforts. Yes, I knew full well I was violating the rules of this group when I posted this article. As you describe, occasionally you or Bastiaan post something against the rules when there is a very important reason to do so…”
I had mentioned that, “Very seldom, it have happened that Bastiaan or I post here something that is ‘against’ this rule, but the reason is mentioned if it is not obvious (humanitarian, informative, joyful…., something exceptional).” However, I would not count her post among the “suitable exceptions” from the list.

But there is, occasionally, also some fun with her pompous statements: “…ONE OF THOSE DISCOURAGED IRON CURTAIN ARTISTS had immediately responded in thanks for finally being allowed to know the truth that only they could sense. So in fact I had positively shed light for one confused human soul who gave thanks. I believe that was worth suffering the moderator’s wrath” – from the same comment.
Fortunately, I did not suffer when I posted the same article, which in another (timely suitable) group got many more comments. Nor were the members who took part in the discussion “confused human souls.”

 

WOW, TATJANA REALLY IS TRYING TO SLING THE POOP AND OF COURSE SHE HAS THE CAPABILITY OF DECIDING WHAT IS TRIVIAL OR NOT. SHE MAKES UP WHATEVER SHE WANTS, ISN’T THAT WHAT THIS WHOLE THREAD IS ABOUT?  PEOPLE MAKING UP WHATEVER THEY WANT?  TO PRESS AN AGENDA?  CAN YOU EVER BE CONCISE?

I do not have a messianic and megalomaniac need to “shed light” on poor and “confused human souls.” My intention is more modest, scholarly, secular, and joyful: to share some news, stories, and images of beautiful and interesting works of art. That is my intention when I participate actively in these groups, not to be anyone’s Savior or Prophet. When I posted the article, the comments were rational, interesting, and also critical. And, fortunately, they were made not by fallen and saved souls, but rational and informed people.
Of course, the story with the member who answered to Elizabeth was also much more trivial than she presented it to be: he thanked to Elizabeth, but was already “enlightened” by his own life experience related to the issue.

NOW I’M A MEGLOMANIAC AND HAVE MESSIANIC INTENTIONS,  TATJANA HAS SUCH CAPABILITY OF DETERMINING THIS BECAUSE………………………..
These were Elizabeth’s “four for one,” four false statements in just one paragraph with the bonus of two “messianic” megalomanias, so if this is her average pace in saying the truth, then multiply with the number of the paragraphs. This is a “virtual community,” but the notion of right and wrong are the same as in our life offline.
I do not have a messianic and megalomaniac need to “shed light” on poor and “confused human souls.” My intention is more modest, scholarly, secular, and joyful: to share some news, stories, and images of beautiful and interesting works of art. That is my intention when I participate actively in these groups, not to be anyone’s Savior or Prophet. When I posted the article, the comments were rational, interesting, and also critical. And, fortunately, they were made not by fallen and saved souls, but rational and informed people.
Of course, the story with the member who answered to Elizabeth was also much more trivial than she presented it to be: he thanked to Elizabeth, but was already “enlightened” by his own life experience related to the issue.

These were Elizabeth’s “four for one,” four false statements in just one paragraph with the bonus of two “messianic” megalomanias, so if this is her average pace in saying the truth, then multiply with the number of the paragraphs. This is a “virtual community,” but the notion of right and wrong are the same as in our life offline.

 

I’m done with Tatjana, EVEN I’M BORED.

 

NOW LET’S GET TO THE OTHER LOONIES FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE

 

FEB 7, 2014 FROM DAINEL ELSTER

 

Top of Form

 

Bottom of Form

http://www.linkedin.com/inbox/action?mboxItemGID=I607034178_105&actionType=markRead&csrfToken=ajax%3A0365751179933113714&goback=%2Emid_I607034178*4105_*1_*1_*1

 

RE: I am not a pacifist. I believe that when someone is attacking a friend, they need to be attacked. That’s what friendship means. Did I…

Daniel Elster Design and Sales Associate; Painter; Art Teacher

February 7, 2014 5:12 PM

You published rants always refer to a woman, not Lawrence. Your ravings do not quote a single post. You provide no evidence whatsoever of any wrongdoing to you by Lawrence. You have provided no “facts” that you believe I should know. You admit to harassing individuals by sending them private messages about their posts, as you are doing with me.

I read your CIA crap on another thread, and chose not to respond to someone so clearly delusional.

 

APPARENTLY DANIEL DOESN’T READ OTHER POSTS WHERE TATJANA ADMITTED SHE HAD POSTED THE SAME ARTICLE THE YEAR BEFORE HERSELF.  I GUESS WE BOTH ARE PSYCHOTIC BITCHES.

 

AND HE GOES ON WITH THIS, A REALLY STRANGE DEFINITION OF FRIENDSHIP:

 

RE: I am not a pacifist. I believe that when someone is attacking a friend, they need to be attacked. That’s what friendship means. Did I…

Daniel Elster Design and Sales Associate; Painter; Art Teacher

February 7, 2014 5:12 PM

You published rants always refer to a woman, not Lawrence. HUH? Your ravings do not quote a single post. You provide no evidence whatsoever of any wrongdoing to you by Lawrence. You have provided no “facts” that you believe I should know. You admit to harassing individuals by sending them private messages about their posts, as you are doing with me.

I read your CIA crap on another thread, and chose not to respond to someone so clearly delusional. AGAIN HE HAS NO IDEA THAT TATJANA HAD POSTED THE SAME ARTICLE A YEAR AGO.  I BELIEVE THE ARTICLE WAS REPORTED IN EITHER THE NEW YORK TIMES OR THE WALL STREET JOURNAL (OR AN EQUALLY  DISTINGUISHED NEWS SOURCE), FLY BY NIGHT OPERATIONS I GUESS ACCORDING TO DANIEL

Get some help and medication, you paranoid psychotic bitch. And go fuck yourself.

And if you EVER contact me privately again, you mentally crippled dwarf, I will be the one alerting Linkedin about YOUR harassment.

So, once again, go fuck yourself.

Get some help and medication, you paranoid psychotic bitch. And go fuck yourself.

And if you EVER contact me privately again, you mentally crippled dwarf, I will be the one alerting Linkedin about YOUR harassment.

So, once again, go fuck yourself.

 

AT THIS POINT I REPORTED DANIEL ELSTER TO LINKEDIN FOR ABUSE; DANIEL ELSTER KEEPS UP THE ABUSE

 

RE: I am not a pacifist. I believe that when someone is attacking a friend, they need to be attacked. That’s what friendship means.

Daniel Elster Design and Sales Associate; Painter; Art Teacher

February 7, 2014 5:28 PM

Yes, Linked stock took a nose because of me and people like me. It was PLANNED BY THE CIA.

You are a moron and a very sick woman.

Go FUCK YOURSELF.

I heard from Lawrence that he could indeed have blocked individuals, and I was incorrect in my assumption that he couldn’t. He had the integrity to let me know it, despite the fact that it could lend credibility to your scurrilous accusations of him, and discredit him. That is the kind of integrity you have none of.

Contact me again and I will report you to LinkedIn, you cunt.

On 02/07/14 10:01 AM, Dr. Elizabeth Garner wrote:
——————–
Yes, I was viciously threatened in other groups but remained civil. Your friend actively took part

why don’t you actually read about what happened

http://wp.me/p2M3K7-wa

http://wp.me/p2M3K7-xE

or don’t you care to know all the facts?

Elizabeth

 

 

 

 

Daniel

Daniel Elster

Design and Sales Associate; Painter; Art Teacher

Ms. Garner:

NO one these threads has the authority to be moderator, no one can censor posts, no one can ban individuals, no one can strike posts from the thread.

Your paranoia and vitriol is based on a completely false premise. To which there is only one appropriate response:

GO FUCK YOURSELF HARDER WITH THE POLE YOU HAVE STUCK UP THERE!

 

Notice here I liked this comment but apparently haD been locked out of responding.

 

Daniel

Daniel Elster

Design and Sales Associate; Painter; Art Teacher

Scarlett:

Really? Think so?

She is spreading lies and threats about Lawrence complete with images of military occupation.

She deserves a VERY hard slap across the face, and there is no language that is obscene or vile enough to be equivalent to her actions.

 

 

Daniel

Daniel Elster

Design and Sales Associate; Painter; Art Teacher

I am not a pacifist. I believe that when someone is attacking a friend, they need to be attacked. That’s what friendship means. Did I threaten her in ANY way??? I used words I found to be the most precisely appropriate to let this psychotic bitch know how others feel about her actions with zero room for doubt and zero room for civility. She is a paranoid idiot with a website, and what she is doing is fouler that any language I can possibly come up with.

Sometimes expressing pure outrage and disgust is the highest road. It’s certainly more honest than “discussing” anything with the likes of her.

 

WOW, APPARENTLY HE WAS SENT TO SWEAR SCHOOL, SUCH A COMMAND OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. I GUESS JESUS CHRIST, MAHATMA GHANDI,  MOTHER THERESA, AND POPE FRANCIS WOULD BE SO PROUD OF HIM.

 

Daniel Elster

Design and Sales Associate; Painter; Art Teacher

I just received not one but two private messages from Dr. Elizabeth.

It is clear to me that she is the one doing the harassing.

One more and I will report her.

 

DANIEL ELSTER GETS THE SAME TREATMENT AND WHINES AND NOW BROADCASTS THAT HE’S GOING TO CIRCUMVENT LINKEDIN RULES

Dan

Dan Elster – painter

painter

Hello, everyone:

It might of interest some of you to know that Dr. Liz has complained to Linkedin about my harassing her, (I insulted, but never harassed) although it was she who harassed me with repeated unwanted personal messages, in direct violation of Linkedin rules. I have been restricted pending an “investigation”. You may notice a name change as a result.

Because of her actions, I have reported her harassment of me. We’ll see what happens.

This crazy person is a real piece of work.

HERE’S SOME VOICES OF SANITY

Scarlett

Scarlett Massel

Potter, printmaker, painter, Director at TLHGallery and Pellafort Press, believer in Art

Top Contributor

Daniel, you might agree or disagree with Dr Garner, but your comment is more a reflection on yourself than her. You should be ashamed of yourself. That is inappropriate.

Anthony (Tony) Martino, Mell Fraser and 2 others like this

 

 

 

XERSA

XERSA fine artist

Contemporary Artist

Top Contributor

Did anyone actually read Dr Garners links properly?

Dr. Elizabeth Garner likes this

 

 

Elizabeth Malyon

Consultant/owner at Artcyclopedia.com

I don’t have a clue what’s going on here – but I thought that discussions on LinkedIn were to be maintained at a professional level – not like other social media boards where people sound off with accusations, personal attacks, and crude language.

Mark K., Dr. Elizabeth Garner and 1 other like this

 

 

Dr. Elizabeth Garner, Lauren Elyse like this   

 

 

HERE COME THE CRAZIES AGAIN, THIS ONE IS THE MAD HATTER

 

Terri

Terri Lloyd (wears a hat)

Credo Quia Absurdum

Top Contributor

What is it with LinkedIn and the lunacy? I was bullied and abused yesterday in another thread by a whack job from Europe. She completely devolved into madness and delusions that my comments were all about her, they weren’t, they were generalizations about how I’m not obliged to fall into the trap of making pretty pictures. (If that offends, get over it. Geez.)

This place is so passive aggressive. More so than others, but I’ve observed that perhaps this is the nature of social media.

 

 

Mark

Mark Kulaga, M.Ed.

Apple, Inc. | & B i n a r y – S c u l p t o r

Top Contributor NOTICE THIS GUY IS A TOP CONTRIBUTOR????????? FOR WHAT?

Terri,

Just hold very still. I don’t want to miss you and hit the hat by mistake. (Wait, reverse that)
Now, where did I put that bow and arrow I got when I was six? Be right back. Don’t move.

🙂

Mark

Mark Bischak

Architect at Mark Bischak, Architect

Top Contributor

LinkedIn Hysterical Museum.

 

Zeneta

Zeneta Kertisz

Private Art Dealer at Zeneta Kertisz Art

What is going on here, this is America one has the right to speak his or her mind, if this entity did not like what Lawrence said why not write a rebbutal…I am willing to bet this is an American threating to sue, suing is a pass time in America for some reason !!!!

The old saying is: Sticks and Stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me !!
This is another reason we have wars people just cannot seem to sit and talk things over! .

 

YEAH THIS PERSON REALLY HAS A CLUE

SANITY AGAIN PREVAILS  

Anthony (Tony)

Anthony (Tony) Martino

Marketing and Brand Development Professional

Aren’t you guys bored yet? Is there any way I can stop getting your dumb updates? I am sorry I even contributed to this silly issue.

Dr. Elizabeth Garner likes this

 

Anthony (Tony)

Anthony (Tony) Martino

Marketing and Brand Development Professional

For the record, there was nothing innappropriate or untoward in Dr. Elizabeth Garner’s earlier statements. But you group of boring pompous and dare I say “rude old men” decided to berate her in a very disrespectful manner. As someone who has studied art and has been painting for over 20 years….its old farts like you that make me hate the art world. On that note, get a life, take a walk, take a shower…do something to occupy your boring little minds.

 

 

 

Dr. Elizabeth Garner likes this

 

Mark

Mark Magidson

Director at Exhibition Plus

… ” I will step into this fray with as much delicacy as I can muster only to say that passion (as long as it does not cross the border to personal offence)”…I stumbled into this chat room more than 100 posting ago and my opening line still goes.

I have looked at Dr E’s linked website regarding how the machinations of LinkedIn moderating may work. Although I am NOT equipped or have the information to gauge its correctness her thesis is stylishly done (Respect! – reminded me of some of John Berger’s early writing – ie Ways of Seeing), for that alone I think we should give this lady a break.

Exit this old fart (me!) stage right.

Dr. Elizabeth Garner likes this

 

  • ·

 

Jen

Jen Wang

Vice President, ALM at Community Bank This is a totally American culture. I hope you are not too wealthy· 

Daniel

Daniel Elster

Design and Sales Associate; Painter; Art Teacher

“I am an attorney and thus was obligated also to advise him to seek legal advice.”

 

YES DANIEL, COMPLYING WITH THE RULES OF PROFESSIONAL ETHICS AND MY LAW LICENSE MAKES IT A THREAT.  WHERE DID YOU GO TO LAW SCHOOL? AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY? I ALMOST MAJORED IN IT.  AND I WAS THE DEAN SCHOLAR, ON FULL SCHOLARSHIP, I GUESS I’M STUPID. WHICH IS WHY I PRACTICE AT THE ONE OF SUPREME COURTS IN WASH. DC.

That’s called a veiled threat. Your obfuscation of it notwithstanding.

Speaking of being an attorney with bound by rules of conduct, does the New York Times know about your illegally republishing their articles on a regular basis? Or any of the other publishers you steal from? Let’s we all find out if they know or not by calling them, shall we?

You have no integrity, no honesty. You harassed me with not one, not two, but three personal messages after which I told you not to contact me after the first PM. There is something in federal law, I believe, about an obligation to cease and desist after a “do not call” request is made, and it applies to internet communications as well. It is clear to me that you are the one doing the harassing, based upon your repeatedly contacting me against my wishes.

You are a tin hat wearing conspiracy nut job. I have read some of your psychotic drivel, and I can assure you that you need serious psychiatric help. Even your husband, who was strong enough to survive Vietnam, could not survive long being with you.

Oh, and I almost forgot: fuck you.

 

AND THE LIES CONTINUE

 

 

I DON’T KNOW THIS PERSON AND NEVER DID, SO HIS CLAIMS ARE LIES, LET’S SEE HIM PROVE HIS CLAIMS. MY HOME TOWN WASN’T THAT BIG, EVERYONE KNEW EVERYONE ELSE. I LEFT THIS TOWN ASAP BECAUSE IT WAS FILLED WITH ‘BEIGE” PEOPLE, BORING, EXCEPT FOR ALL THE DRUG ADDICTS, WHICH WAS WELL KNOWN.  DANIEL, YOU ONE OF THOSE?

 

 

Daniel

Daniel Elster

Design and Sales Associate; Painter; Art Teacher

Larry,

Don’t worry, everyone can she exactly what she is. And everyone knows how decent a man you are.

What this poor deluded woman doesn’t understand is that in her quest to right the wrongs of pogroms and genocide against our people, she has resorted to the same strategy of innuendo, conspiracy, and paranoia that those responsible for our oppression used against us. She has become the very oppressor she hates. She has become, in her tiny little way, a version of Goebbles. As a Jew, and one that actually attended the very same synagogue as she did growing up, I am utterly ashamed of her. PROVE IT.

 

HERE COMES THE MAD HATTER. THIS WOMAN WENT ON AND ON ABOUT HER HAT. THE MAD HATTER GOT BORED BUT SHE DELARES SHE DOES DRUGS.

 

HERE COMES THE MAD HATTER:

 

 

Terri

Terri Lloyd

Credo Quia Absurdum

Top Contributor

WAIT. I am NOT a rude old man. I am a unrefined cigar smoking, spitting and snarling, crusty bull, um, Cow in a china shop. Pull my finger and I’ll show you old farts.

BTW, when did it become a requirement for academics and artists to have “stick up butt” disease?

 

 

Terri Lloyd

Credo Quia Absurdum

Top Contributor

I drop a lot of acid.

 

 

 

 

Terri Lloyd

Credo Quia Absurdum

Blah blah blah blah! Since I don’t have a dog in the original fight and find the actual issue boring, I’m going shopping for some humor and some hats. Who’s in?

 

 

David

David Burch

Abstract Oil Paintings by J. David Burch at www.davidburchpaintings.com

Why don’t more people work at creating art than engage in all this needless clatter?

 

NOW HERE’S WHERE ANOTHER WOMAN SHOWS HER REAL IGNORANCE OF HISTORY AND ART HISTORY FOR THE PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THE ARTICLE WERE NOT DEAD AND SHE’S A CHEMIST.  I HOPE I DON’T INGEST ANYTHING SHE’S MANUFACTURED.

 

Srebrenka Bogovic

principal at In Restauro

Top Contributor

Most of the personages Dürer was suppose to poison were already dead. And as I mentioned at the end of the Doctor’s article some pigments indeed were poisonous (I have a degree in chemistry) and the artists were well aware of it (at least most!) as is amply documented in the contemporary treatises. However even the poisonous pigments once held in place by the medium (a drying oil, mostly linseed) pose no threat unless one eats the whole painting :). The noxious pigments were the biggest threat to those who produced them (alchemists mostly), those who ground them (apprentices mostly) and those who used them as a colorants (artists mostly). But the speculation would make a great Hollywood scenario and film.

Georgette Eagleson, Dr. Elizabeth Garner like this

 

 

 

DIDN’T YOU JUST CLAIM YOU WERE A CHEMIST?  HOW MUCH OF A CRAZY PERSON ARE YOU?

 

BE VERY AFRAID OF LINKEDIN.  IT ISN’T CONTRIBUTING TO YOU SOCIAL MEDIA STATS VERY MUCH.  YOU WASTE YOUR TIME. 

 

BUT LOOK AT HOW MUCH FUN YOU CAN HAVE!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share the postShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on TumblrPin on PinterestShare on LinkedInShare on Facebook

4 thoughts on “LINKEDIN TERRORISTS, LINKEDIN LIARS, LINKEDIN LOONIES, LURID LINKEDIN

  1. Good publish. I had been checking out continuously this blog exactly what encouraged! Invaluable info especially the ending section 🙂 We maintain such information considerably. I’m seeking this kind of data for some time. Thanks a lot in addition to good luck.

    1. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT. It pays to be an attorney against such obvious law breaking, they knew this, and a computer expert besides, they are so dumb. I have so many things up my sleeve no one knows. I hope you checked out the other three articles. the defamers check out my Linkedin profile every day, but i took care of them on that too.

      Hope you also checked out Durer articles, we just got some phenomenal new data that should break out this website. Hope you signed up at follow me to follow all the great Durer stuff and all the shenanigans.

      Best,

      Elizabeth

  2. Thanks for this – I also fell foul innocently of lurker Daniel Elster on Linkedin and complained to them that I had been abused, called an ignoramus, a lunatic, compost etc etc. They were not interested and they called it free speech. They are in dereliction of duty.

    Then it dawned on me that the whole thread was being run by a group of people with serious issues. Solution dumped Linkedin who needs them anyway? and informed his school board of his online activities.

    1. Glad you liked this. In my case it was an organized world wide bunch of hooligans who were purposefully launching a defamation attack. Little did they know what I would do.

Comments are closed.